Curry Pajcic joined The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic in 1998 after working for four years as a prosecutor in the State Attorney's Office. Curry has tried well over 100 cases and has achieved multiple million-dollar recoveries. Curry is a strong believer in giving back to the community whether it's through his church, the many boards he serves on, or his time spent in coaching youth leagues. He wanted to practice law to make a difference in people's lives.
Curry is passionate about everything he does – and he’s the kind of person you want to have on your side. In his high school days, he was the Athlete of the Year in Duval County, having served as captain of his high school football, basketball and baseball teams.
Curry was co-author of the Honor Code and a founder of the Honor System at the University of Florida College of Law, where he was elected the first Chair of the Honor Committee in 1993. Curry graduated from UF College of Law in 1994.
Curry is a natural in the courtroom. From 1994 to 1997, he worked as a prosecutor with Florida’s State Attorney’s Office, where he was awarded the Jury Trial Award in 1997 for the highest number of jury trials to verdict. His final year as an Assistant State Attorney was in the repeat offender court, where he prosecuted some of the most dangerous criminals in the area. Curry joined Pajcic & Pajcic in 1998 and has been a personal injury trial lawyer ever since.
Curry was elected Secretary of the Florida Justice Association in 2019. Curry was named 2018 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Jacksonville Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates. In 2014, Curry was recognized by the National Trial Lawyers list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers. He has also been named to Florida’s Legal Elite and selected as a Florida Super Lawyer. Curry was a finalist for U.S. Attorney in the Middle District of Florida. He is past President of ABOTA, where his father Gary was also once President. Curry is AV rated by his peers and a Board-Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law. The rigorous requirements for Board Certification limit the number of lawyers that can attain that distinction.
Curry loves spending time with his wife Annie and their four children. Traveling with family and friends is a great joy. He especially enjoys hiking and horseback riding on a dude ranch in Wyoming. He plays golf and is an avid Florida State fan.
Curry serves on the Board of Trustees of Dreams Come True and Riverside Presbyterian Day School. He is also on the board and coaches in the Navy Ortega Lakeshore Little League. He is an Elder and Sunday school teacher at St. Johns Presbyterian Church.
- University of Virginia (B.A., 1991)
- University of Florida (J.D., 1994)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
Curry Gary Pajcic, born Tallahassee, Florida; admitted to bar 1994, Florida and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida.
- Elected Secretary of the Florida Justice Association, 2019
- Appointed Vice Chair of the Code & Rules of Evidence Committee of the Florida Bar
- 2018 Trial Lawyer of the Year, American Board of Trial Advocates – Jacksonville Chapter
- Past President, American Board of Trial Advocates - Jacksonville Chapter
- American Board of Trial Advocates Senior Life Fellow
- Selected to Florida Super Lawyers list
- Co-author, University of Florida College of Law Honor Code, 1993
- Chairman, University of Florida Honor Committee, 1993-1994
- Assistant State Attorney, 4th Judicial Circuit of Florida, 1994-1997
- Member, Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Division, 4th Judicial Circuit
- Elder, St Johns Presbyterian Church, 2002-present
- Ann Q. Lynch Award for Dedication and Achievement Benefiting Fellow Students, University of Florida, 1998
- Jury Trial Award for Outstanding Performance with Highest Number of Jury Trials, State Attorney's Office, 1997
- Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
Webb v. Thomas May Construction Co., 958 SO.2d 1111 (1 DCA 2007)
Bloom v. Weeks Marine, Inc., 227 f. Supp.2d 1273, and 225 F.Supp2d 1334. (M.D. Fla. 2002)
Brown v. Goins, 16 FLW Supp. 313a (Fla. 4th Jud.Cir., 2009)
Cristaldi v. LAS Logistics, 14 FLW. Supp. 447 (Fla. 7th Jud.Cir., 2007)
Curry Pajcic's work at Pajcic & Pajcic includes:
- $13 Million Verdict in Log Truck U-Turn on U.S. 1
- Insurance Company for Trucker Pays $4 Million on $1 Million Policy
- $3½ Million from Trucker Who Backs Up Over Motor Scooter
- Big Truck Case Settles Just Before Jury Selection for $2.75 Million
- Trucker Pays $2.4 Million for Death of Husband/Great Uncle
- $2.2 Million Recovery for Warehouseman Crushed Between Truck and Dock
- $2.1 Million from Valet Company for Crash into Hotel Lobby
- $1.85 Million from Truck that T-Boned Police Car
- $1.4 Million Recovery from Sleep Deprived Trucker
- NIED Is Key to Million Dollar Recoveries for Wrongful Deaths
- Landowner Pays $1 Million Policy Limits to Teenager on ATV
- One Million from Drunk Driver
- $1 Million Because Accident Affects Golf Swing of All Star Pitcher
- $779,000 for Mentally Handicapped Adult Not Buckled Up
- Punitive Damages Against Trucking Company
- Jury Verdict for 3 1/2 Times Insurance Policy Limits
- Seaman Recovers $2.6 Million for Fall from Tugboat Mast
- $2.1 Million Verdict for Child's Drowning Due to Inadequate Fencing at Pool