Serving Victims of Medical Malpractice
Our law firm holds negligent doctors accountable
We seek medical care to help us feel better - but in too many cases, medical professionals sworn to "do no harm" do the opposite. Preventable medical errors lead to thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of injuries every year in our state. While medicine is not an exact science, medical professionals do need to follow well-established standards of care to keep their patients safe.
When they do not, their victims turn to us. Since 1974, The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic has been helping Jacksonville residents with complex, catastrophic medical injury cases. We're proud to be recognized as Tier 1 Medical Malpractice Lawyers by U.S. News & World Report. Our medical malpractice lawyers have earned multiple million-dollar recoveries for victims of medical negligence, including:
- $6 million for missed blood clot
- $3.2 million settlement in medical negligence case
- $1.925 million from an ER doctor who prescribed an excessive dosage
- $1.75 million in a wrongful death claim for a detective who died due to misdiagnosis
- $1.65 million for failure to treat a woman's heart attack.
- $1.2 million from a neurologist who ignored a CT scan
Winning those cases wasn't easy. Hospitals and healthcare organizations have significant resources at their disposal to fight back against malpractice claims. They may dispute liability or downplay the extent of the victim's injuries. But thanks to our legal knowledge, resources and thorough investigations, along with our relationships with top medical experts who can provide critical insight and testimony, we hold those medical providers accountable.