Medical Malpractice Case Manager
Anita Lake has been working on plaintiff’s medical malpractice cases since 1985, and she has been a case manager specializing in medical malpractice at The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic since 1995. She has worked on close to 1,000 cases in her career and is proud of her numerous substantial verdicts.
Anita has a passion for working on malpractice cases. She pores through client’s medical records trying to track down the mistakes and errors that may have been made. With her vast knowledge of medicine and the law and a very keen eye, Anita can help unravel the mysteries that often occur in malpractice cases. She is also in contact with top doctors all over the United States who assist as expert witnesses.
Anita loves anything outdoors and anything to do with water. She enjoys hiking, kayaking, boating and the beach. She also spends countless hours working in the yard and treasures spending time with her teenage daughter.
Anita Lake’s work at Pajcic & Pajcic includes:
- $2.1 Million Verdict for Child’s Drowning Due to Inadequate Fencing at Pool
- $1.925 Million from ER Doctor for Prescribing Excessive Dosage
- Multi-million Recovery for Death Following Minor Surgery
- $1.75 Million for Detective’s Death from Misdiagnosis of Diabetic Emergency
- $1,650,000 for Failure to Treat Woman’s Heart Attack
- $1.2 Million Recovery After Neurologist Ignores CT Scan
- Seven-Figure Medical Malpractice Settlement
- $1 Million for Death from Anesthesia Malpractice
- $1 Million for Negligent Discharge of Suicidal Patient
- Nursing Home Pays Three-Quarter Million For Putrid Sores
- Substantial Six-Figure Recovery For Surgical Delay
- Emergency Room Fails To Diagnose Young Woman’s Evolving Heart Attack
- Jury Finds Both Doctors Negligent in Death Case
- Policy Limits for Surgical Error: Veins Taken from Wrong Leg
- Malpractice Limits Paid for Surgeon Who Led Doctors’ Walkout for Caps
- Substantial Recovery for Teen’s Death Despite Med Mal Limitations