Attorney Janeen Mira has been practicing law for 15 years. She joined Pajcic & Pajcic in 2021. Janeen focuses on cases involving auto negligence, premises liability, wrongful death and product liability. She is a true fighter for the rights of injury victims and their families.
Janeen has more than 100 jury trials under her belt. She served as an assistant state attorney for almost 10 years, with much of her career spent prosecuting homicide cases and repeat offenders.
Janeen is a big believer in giving back to the community. She serves as President of the Board of Directors for Hubbard House, an emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence. Janeen also serves on the Board of Directors for Dreams Come True, a wish-granting organization for terminally ill children.
Janeen enjoys hiking, traveling, and exploring new places, especially on the west coast. Janeen is an avid distance runner, having completed numerous marathons and half marathons. In fact, the first marathon she ever ran was with Seth and Kathleen Pajcic in Philadelphia.
- Hubbard House, President – Board of Directors
- Dreams Come True, Board of Directors
- Trine University, 2004, bachelor’s degree in criminal justice
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2007
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus Board Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Admitted to the bar 2007, Florida.