Bob Link has been with The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic since 1990 and has been lead attorney on hundreds of cases. His jury trials include verdicts of $8 million, $10 million and $13 million. He also personally appeared before the United States Supreme Court where he was victorious.
Bob is an AV rated attorney whose extensive experience not only includes his work on plaintiff’s cases but on numerous appeals as well. Bob has also worked in insurance defense so he understands both sides of the case and can bring that unique perspective to his clients today. Bob also worked in criminal defense and through the use of DNA evidence he was able to secure the freedom of a man who had been wrongly sentenced to life in prison. He is the author of the book “Cross-Examination and Impeachment,” Criminal Trial Practice in Florida, The Florida Bar, 1984.
Bob enjoys rugged outdoor life in unspoiled nature, especially if he can involve either of his two adult sons, Robbie or Holden. His favorite activities are fishing, snorkeling and anything to do with the water. He also speaks French.
Bob served as lead counsel on a case for the Innocence Project, which works to free inmates who are wrongly imprisoned.
- University of Miami (B.A., 1972; J.D., 1975)
- The Florida Bar;
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers;
- The Florida Justice Association; American Association for Justice.
Robert J. Link, born Washington, D.C.; admitted to bar 1975, Florida;
1980, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit;
1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit;
1984, U.S. Supreme Court;
1989, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida.
Who’s Who in American Law;
Assistant Public Defender: Miami, 1975-1978; Jacksonville, 1978-1982.
Criminal Defense Attorney 1982-1988,
Insurance Defense Attorney 1988-1990
Author, “Cross-Examination and Impeachment,” Criminal Trial Practice in Florida, The Florida Bar, 1984.
- Personal Injury;
- Products Liability;
- Criminal Defense;
- Premises Liability;
- Medical Malpractice.
Parker v. Dugger, 498 U.S. 308 (1991);
Days Inn v. Maus, 701 So.2d 359 (Fla 1 DCA, 1997);
Bush Leasing v. Gallo, 634 So.2d 737 (Fla 1 DCA, 1994).
Bob Link's work at Pajcic & Pajcic includes:
- $10.2 Million Verdict for Death from Explorer Roof Crush
- Seven Million Dollars In Total Settlement
- Jury Awards $3/4 Million to Prominent Former Public Defender
- Dealership Allows Drunken Employee to Drive Customer’s Car
- Hi-Lift Bucket Falls with Employee Inside
- Jury Verdict Key to Million dollar Recovery for Deserving Girl
- Multi-million Recovery for Death Following Minor Surgery
- Doctor Abandons Dangerous Procedure
- Apartment Complex Pays $1.75 Million for Teen Killed by Stray Bullet
- Verdict in Motel Security Case Affirmed
- $425,000 Recovery In School Security Case