At The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic, our Jacksonville truck accident attorneys have more than 45 years of experience fighting for the rights of truck accident victims in Florida and throughout the country. As a result, we understand the challenges people often face after a serious truck accident and we’re prepared to help you every step of the way.
Our case results – such as a $9 million settlement after a fatal rear-end crash – demonstrate that we have the skills you need to win your important case. Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients, including many multi-million-dollar truck accident settlements and verdicts for injury victims and their families. Case results matter, and so does your rear-end truck accident.
Common causes of rear-end truck accidents
Rear-end truck accidents happen for many different reasons. In many cases, it’s because the truck driver was reckless or behaved in a negligent manner behind the wheel. More specifically, many rear-end truck accidents happen for the following reasons:
- Speeding truck drivers following other cars too closely.
- Distracted truck drivers not paying attention and crashing into the car in front of them.
- Texting truck drivers (which is against the law nationwide) causing serious accidents.
- Truck drivers falling asleep at the wheel.
- Truck drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Poorly maintained brakes, which don’t work fast enough to stop the truck.
- Truck tire blowout, often due to not changing the tires in time.
- Inexperienced truck drivers who misjudge how close to safely follow a car.
Whatever the cause of your rear-end truck accident, we know how to find the evidence that matters when building a strong legal case. That’s why we want to meet with you and learn more about the specific circumstances surrounding your rear-end truck accident.
What makes rear-end truck accidents so complicated?
You might think your rear-end truck accident will be a straightforward legal case. Many rear-end truck accidents turn out to be far more complicated than most people expect. Some of the reasons why include:
- The truck driver who caused your rear-end accident denies doing anything wrong.
- The truck driver claims you somehow caused your rear-end accident.
- The trucking company refuses to release data from the truck that caused your crash.
- The truck driver’s insurance company denies your claim.
Because these accidents often end up being complicated legal cases, some law firms avoid them. We’re different. Our experienced attorneys thrive on big, complex cases. Trucking companies and insurance providers don’t intimidate us. We know how to take them on and win.
Evidence builds strong legal cases. It’s also critical that your attorney thoroughly understands the laws governing your crash. Our lawyers know the federal and state laws that apply specifically to commercial truck accidents. We are prepared to do the work that needs to be done to find the facts that matter in your case. From carefully reviewing your accident report to demanding to see the trucking company’s maintenance records, we leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth.
You have rights. We can fight for them. Contact us for your complex case.
The stakes are high when it comes to rear-end truck accidents. Your accident-related expenses can easily add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, or maybe even millions. That’s why insurance companies often take such a hard line with these types of claims. That’s why we fight back hard. We know how to negotiate with them. If they refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to file a rear-end truck accident lawsuit on your behalf.
This may be your only opportunity for justice. In many cases, you only have a limited amount of time in your state to take legal action. Don’t delay. Call today. Contact Pajcic & Pajcic and schedule your free case evaluation. One of our highly skilled rear-end truck accident attorneys can demand the compensation you deserve. You can count on us.