Since 1974 The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic has remained committed to full and fair compensation for clients and to public service to our community and nation. If you or a loved one has been harmed through the fault of another person or company, contact us for a free consultation. It’s part of our commitment to service.
Service. Experience. Results. You can count on The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic.
We represent accident victims from Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, including the communities of Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Fernandina and Waycross.
Public Service Involvement in Our Community
We take pride in having made our community a better, safer place to live, emphasizing safety through the personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits we have filed. We also take seriously our heart-felt commitment to public service. Here are some examples of how The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic has given back to our community (For additional information, please see our Pajcic in the News page).
Pajcic & Pajcic is proud to support the Palm Avenue Exceptional Student Center, a school for students with mental and physical disabilities. This year Curry Pajcic presented them a check as the students were getting ready to perform at the Jacksonville Landing for the holiday season. The funds will go toward supporting the school’s annual prom and other activities. Palm Avenue provides important educational experiences and challenges every student to use their knowledge and skills to become independent members of the community.
- $50,000 Gift – Jacksonville Youth Initiative The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic donated $50,000 to fund the urban parks initiative as a pilot project that will employ “old school” practices to keep kids engaged in healthy activities and out of trouble during their break from school this summer. Attorney Steve Pajcic grew up near Woodstock Park, the site of today’s announcement, and remembers spending his younger days there engaged in sports under the watchful eye of a park supervisor.
- $2 million Unrestricted Gift – In February 2014, Steve and Anne Pajcic made an unrestricted gift of $2 million to Edward Waters College, which is the largest gift from an individual in the institution’s 147-year history. Edwards Waters College is the oldest private institution in the state of Florida and is the oldest historically black college in the state.
- $1 million Endowment – The Pajcics established a $1 million endowment to provide college scholarships to graduates of Paxon High School from their old neighborhood who attend the University of North Florida and maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
- $1 million for Teachers – Gary and Steve Pajcic and their wives Sallyn and Anne pledged $1 million to support an innovative program initiated by the Duval County teachers’ union and school board to attract good teachers to poor performing schools. Teachers and administrators at the schools receive $2,000 annual supplements plus extra training and support.
- $50,000 for Hungry – After reading an article in the Florida Times Union about the increasing number of hungry people in the community, Steve and Anne Pajcic wanted to help. The Pajcics wrote a check for $50,000 to the Sulzbacher Center to allow the center to continue serving lunches to hungry men, women and children.
- College Scholarships for North Riverside Teens – For many years, Gary and Steve Pajcic sponsored and coached basketball teams for disadvantaged youth in the North Riverside area of Jacksonville. All hundred teenagers who played knew that Pajcic & Pajcic would pay for their college education. Fortunately, several of those young men took advantage of that promise and have gone on to become successful role models for those still struggling through the challenges of those old neighborhoods.
- $50,000 Honoring Fallen Officer – The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic donated $50,000 to the University of North Florida in memory of Jason Panides, a member of the U.S. Border Patrol who was fatally struck by a trucker. The gift matched a donation by Jason’s mother Rosemarie Panides, whom the law firm represented and for whom they obtained a confidential settlement after Jason’s death.
- Desire Street Ministries – Steve Pajcic and Sallyn Pajcic, widow of Gary Pajcic, donated $100,000 to the program headed by former University of Florida quarterback Danny Wuerffel to help underprivileged youngsters. Gary Pajcic, a former FSU Hall of Fame quarterback, had previously given $100,000 each to Wuerffel and Seminole running back Warrick Dunn to help with their charity programs in New Orleans.
- $250,000 Scholarship – Steve Pajcic attended Princeton University on a full scholarship and has never forgotten that generosity. He has tried over the years to repay the university while keeping in mind his own roots. Steve and Anne Pajcic donated $250,000 to Princeton University to endow a scholarship for public high school students from Jacksonville, with a preference given to students from Paxon High, his former high school.
Jacksonville Accident Attorneys Emphasize Service To Clients
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured through the fault of another, talk with an experienced personal injury attorney. Let The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic review the specifics of your accident and explain your legal options. We provide a free case review because we are committed to delivering outstanding service to clients.
Whether you reside in Jacksonville, Ocala, Palm Coast, Kings Bay or elsewhere in Northeast Florida or Southeast Georgia, our law firm is here to help. Since 1974, The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic has obtained significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of thousands of injured clients.
Call the personal injury attorneys who have helped so many clients over the years and are dedicated to high-quality legal service. We provide courteous, personalized service from the first time you call until your case is resolved. We are committed to service—service to clients and to the community.
Contact us by calling 888-972-6649 or fill out our online contact form to receive a free review of your case.