Attorney Janeen Kirch joined Pajcic & Pajcic in 2021. Janeen has handled a wide range of cases throughout her legal career. At our firm, she will continue to focus on cases involving personal injury law and fighting for the rights of injury victims and their families.
Janeen has more than 100 jury trials under her belt. She served as an assistant state attorney for almost 10 years, with much of her career spent prosecuting homicide cases and repeat offenders. For the last five years, she has been honing her skills as a personal injury attorney before joining Pajcic & Pajcic, where she will focus on cases involving auto negligence, premises liability, wrongful death, and product liability.
Janeen is a big believer in giving back to the community, serving on the board of Hubbard House, an emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence. For the last two years, she has served as the chair of the Hubbard House Annual Barbara Campbell Memorial Breakfast. Janeen also serves on the board of Dreams Come True, a wish granting organization for terminally ill children, and is on the committee for the annual Dreams Come True 5k.
Janeen enjoys hiking, traveling, and exploring new places, especially on the west coast. She also loves just hanging out with her dog, Oglethorpe. Janeen is an avid distance runner, having completed 8 marathons and numerous half marathons. In fact, the first marathon she ever ran was with Seth and Kathleen Pajcic in Philadelphia.
- Hubbard House, Chair of the Annual Barbara Ann Campbell Memorial Breakfast for 2019 and 2020, Board member
- Dreams Come True, Board member
- Trine University, 2004, bachelor’s degree in criminal justice
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2007
- Jacksonville Justice Association, Board member
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Board member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, member
- Florida Justice Association, member
- American Association for Justice, member
- Admitted to the bar 2007, Florida.