Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer
The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic represents individuals who have suffered serious personal injuries – and families who have suffered the wrongful death of a relative – because of someone else’s negligence. We help our clients put their lives back together by obtaining compensation for the financial costs of a catastrophic injury or death, and for the pain, suffering and other personal losses suffered.
If you have been in an accident that was not your fault and are dealing with a long and expensive recovery, you do not have to go through it alone.
We can take on the burden of investigating your accident to determine who may be held liable for your losses, and deal with insurance companies to make sure you obtain the compensation you need and deserve. We take pride in providing attentive, personal service to our clients. From the first time you contact us or visit our office until your case is resolved, the lawyers and staff of The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic will assist you in a compassionate and professional manner.
Contact us today to discuss your accident, injuries and losses – and the legal assistance we can provide you. An initial consultation with a The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic personal injury lawyer is always free.
We Take On Insurance Companies
Accidents can happen so quickly that the victims often do not know exactly how or why they happened. As they deal with their own or a loved one’s recovery, they are vulnerable to insurers who deny or reject valid claims based on complex or vague insurance policy language or by obscuring the facts of the case.
Accident victims usually require legal assistance to obtain the full compensation they have a right to receive. That’s the assistance that the personal injury lawyers of The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic provide, including:
- A thorough investigation of the accident.
- Development of evidence to identify all liable parties.
- Analysis of medical records and other data to fully calculate the losses.
- Filing suit to demand appropriate financial relief.
- Negotiations with insurers to reach a full and fair settlement, or bringing a court action if a settlement cannot be reached.
While we pursue your case, we provide regular updates of our progress and as much individual attention as you want. We also provide experienced assistance with obtaining medical care, completing insurance paperwork and working through financial difficulties.
The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic is ready to assist with cases involving:
- Catastrophic Motor Vehicle Accidents. Most deaths and serious injuries in passenger car and truck accidents are caused by drivers who are impaired, inattentive, fatigued, speeding or otherwise negligent. At-fault motorists and their insurance companies can be held liable and compelled to compensate those they injure. Some accidents are caused by safety defects in the vehicles involved, unsafe road design or dangerous construction practices. In these situations, compensation may be available from the responsible businesses or, in the case of roadway defects, the responsible government agency.
- Premises Liability. Slip-and-fall accidents and other injuries occur at businesses, offices, parks and other public places and private homes because of dangerous conditions that the owners or managers allow to exist. This violates a legal obligation assumed by all property owners to ensure their premises are reasonably safe and that hazards are either eliminated in a timely manner or adequate warnings are issued. Victims injured in falls or other accidents caused by negligent maintenance or security may be entitled to compensation.
- Medical Malpractice. Physicians, surgeons, nurses and other medical service professionals, paraprofessionals and technicians have a legal duty to provide care that meets a recognized standard. When errors or negligence result in a patient’s harm or death, the personnel involved may be held liable. In many cases, the hospital, clinic, medical center or other facility can also be held liable for negligent practices that led to a patient’s injury or death.
- Product Liability. The manufacturers and distributors of consumer products have a legal obligation to ensure that the products they market are safe when used appropriately, or to adequately warn the public of dangers that exist. The millions of cars, car parts and other products subjected to recall every year attest to the fact that unsafe products constantly enter the marketplace. Florida law allows consumers to hold a product maker, distributor or seller liable if a product is unreasonably dangerous and has caused injury or death.
- Workplace Accidents. Most workers in Florida are eligible for workers’ compensation benefits if they suffer an injury in the course of performing their job duties. Benefits are also extended to surviving family members of workers who die in occupational accidents. Yet, many workers or surviving family members do without money they need because of a complex system and employers and insurers who take advantage of the system to deny workers’ comp applicants the assistance they deserve.
- Wrongful Death. Surviving family members of individuals lost in a fatal car crash, workplace fatality or other deadly accident may be entitled to assistance with medical bills and funeral expenses, and other financial losses caused by their loved one’s death. Florida law provides a way to shift the financial burden from the victim’s family to the person or organization whose negligence caused the wrongful death.
The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic’s Track Record of Results
The personal injury lawyers of The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic have secured significant verdicts and settlements for victims of catastrophic injuries, including $13 million for a young woman who suffered a brain injury in a truck crash, over $11 million for a man who was left a quadriplegic by a car accident, over $11 million for a mother with a brain injury who was wrongly charged with fault for a crash, and $5 million for a worker who fell through a hidden skylight and was gravely injured.
We have assisted families in wrongful death cases as well, recovering verdicts and settlements such as $10.2 million for a young woman’s death from a road crash, $9.65 million for a death caused by a tractor trailer on I-95 and a multi-million dollar recovery for a death following minor surgery.
Every case is unique, the results in one case do not necessarily indicate the value of another case, and most cases result in a lower recovery. It should not be assumed that your case will have as beneficial a result. Recoveries are before deduction for attorney’s fees and expenses. Verdicts are before reduction for comparative negligence, setoffs, and high-low agreements. Safety factors can be the result of many factors other than the cases mentioned.
Service. Experience. Results. You can count on The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic.
We’ve been helping personal injury victims in Florida and Georgia since 1974. Let us put our skills, experience and personalized service to work for you. Get in touch with The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic today for a free consultation.
Call us or use our online contact form.